PDA

View Full Version : Musky Hunter TV

Scuba117
12-29-2009, 03:42 PM
Mike I was just looking over the descriptions for the new season of Musky Hunter TV, and seen that you do not have an episode this year. Whats the deal? Gave some good tips on Webster last year and was looking forward to a few more secrets. How come no appearence this year?

rockape
12-30-2009, 12:19 PM
Read again. Mike is on the show "Hit The Breaks" on February 20th.

Scuba117
12-30-2009, 01:44 PM
I stand corrected, must have read right over it. looking forward to the show!

Mike Hulbert
12-30-2009, 02:40 PM
Had a rough go around with filming this year....can't change what mother nature dishes out...

This spring when Jim and I filmed here in Indiana we had to deal with the crappy rain. We can film in a light drizzle, but a straight up down pour is what we were given...had only a few hours to get out and actually film when the rain broke before it started pouring again....we had some really BIG fish going before the rain put an end to our filming session so I was pretty upset to say the least. We put our dates together at the Chicago Musky Show and I fill my guide dates around that...so whatever mother nature brings our way 4-8 months later...that is what we have to deal with.

Our MN shoot was decent, we got 5 fish on film, but it was nothing spectacular or anything, no true GIANTS, but fish up to 47-48 were caught. Jim decided to put that show on the back burner as well as he had some "new" themes he wanted to air instead of MN fish on double 10's and topwaters....wanted to get away from the same ol', same old...if you know what I mean.

I'll be looking for some SERIOUS revenge in 2010 when the camera man is in the boat....but then again it's musky fishing and I can only work with what mother nature dishes out!! LOL