PDA

View Full Version : muskie and pike question

b.bent66
12-24-2009, 10:19 AM
Ive had several people tell me that muskie and pike lose some of their teeth in the winter . is this true?

this clip is simply heart breaking

http://www.trophy-clips.com/view_video.php?viewkey=b43402106c575658472f&page=&viewtype=&category=

i wonder if they re-shot the last part of the video , i know if it happen to me their would have been some choice words.

Anzomcik
12-24-2009, 01:13 PM
I have never heard the thing about loosing teeth in winter i heard the myth about loosing teeth in summer but that was false. So i can not help you out there.

About that video, if you guys want to see a reader digest version of my musky season this year it was that. Maybe not that big, that was a hog. But i would be lieing to say if i wasnt there more offten than not. Just pick urself up, regroup and keep trying.

It did not show the hook set, but to me it looked a little weak. Maybe just did not pick it up on the video.

Tiller
12-24-2009, 02:20 PM
Watching the video it seemed strange that the host didn't figure 8 the first follow which would have been the normal thing for most of us to trigger a strike!