PDA

View Full Version : During the off season...

Paul Schlagel
12-20-2009, 11:49 AM
Well, I'm almost fully adjusted to the off-season, and I'm already looking forward to the 2010 season. I finally went up to the cabin on Friday (21/18) to get my boat and bring it home. There isn't too much snow on Mille Lacs right now, but the wind blowing off the lake made some huge drifts in front of the garage and it was that really hard, wind-blown stuff. After chiseling a path and pulling out the boat, I wished I'd thought to bring a camera. I'll never leave my boat at the cabin that late again.

Anyway, it's off-season. As in years past, I'll spend the off-season posting about what worked and didn't work during the previous season; I'll post reviews about new lures and equipment that I tried in '09; and I'll post some information about what we all should be doing to get ready for musky season '10.

If you have questions, comments, observations from your season, etc. - feel free to jump in and enter a post. If you have a question about rods, reels, lures, or if there's a review you'd like to see, don't hesitate to jump in with your comments. Stay tuned....