PDA

View Full Version : it is getting to be that time of year

The Don
12-17-2009, 04:25 PM
Hello everybody it's that time of year when I get a chance to visit the turtle flambeau. Me and the guys should be up there the second week in January hope to here some good fishing reports from now till then. Hope we can have as much fun up there as we did last year and run into the Tiny fisherman and Flambeau fluffy again.

Hope to here how the ice is doing once and a wile.
Have a great Christmas and a safe Newyear everybody

The Tiny Fisherman
12-28-2009, 08:34 AM
Boy Don, we sure had a great time with you guys at Donners too. Haven't laugh that hard in years, hope crazy Larry will be there........:eek:

Well, the ice fishing was pretty good. Until all the snow we got Christmas Eve and day. With the previous thin ice 3" to 10" and about six inches of snow it wasn't too bad. Now add another 10" to 12" of snow on top of that, everything is turning to slush. Travel will be bad to dangerous. We are suppose to get some cold weather, that may firm things up.

Fluffy got the first walleye of the ice season. This one did got back to grow.

Keep your stick on the ice,

The Don
12-28-2009, 09:49 AM
yea we plan on bringing Larry we need somebody to laugh at when the fishing sucks

I thought maybe that storm we got might of hit you guys to. It sure screwed up the lakes around here by Medford I hope it gets cold enough do something with the lakes.we got a icefishing contest on Rib Lake this week end I hope the slush isn't to deep. maybe I can catch my first walleye of the season.