PDA

View Full Version : Shadillacs and 9 Foot Rods

Mike Hulbert
12-10-2009, 11:11 AM
Just a reminder the 2 baits that I am coming out with, the Shadillac and the BT Boomer will not be available until the Chicago Musky Show. Thank for being patient.....they will both be well worth the wait!!!!

I was sold out of rods for quite a while, but now I have another shipment of them in and done. If you would like to purchase one for a Christmas present, shoot me an e-mail or give me a call and I can set up shipping to you in time for the Holidays.

Thanks for all your interest. I greatly appreciate it.

rob.s
12-10-2009, 01:56 PM
Like the action in the video! What colors,size of the shadillac will be at the Harper show ?

Any pics of the shadillac ?

Thanks

Ifishtolive
12-10-2009, 09:30 PM
If you go to page 2 and scroll down there is a picture of the Shadillac.

Buddy Ellenburg

Take a kid fishing and they'll have a lifetime of memories!

rob.s
12-10-2009, 10:46 PM
Thanks Buddy. i found the bait pic

Mike Hulbert
12-11-2009, 10:09 AM
Here is another pic of the Shadillac for you to check out.

mseybert
01-09-2010, 08:54 PM
Hey Mike,

Will you have any shadillacs available for purchase after the show? I ended up in the emergency room today and wont be able to get up there.

Thanks, Mike Seybert

Mike Hulbert
01-11-2010, 08:27 AM
Mike,

Sorry to hear about you in the ER...hope things are better!!!

I will be putting together another batch of Shadillacs very soon for the other shows coming up....Sold out of them at Chicago.

I will be putting a post up when I will have more done. Should be fairly soon...like in the next two weeks.

mseybert
01-11-2010, 02:29 PM
I will keep an eye out, Thanks.

Wasn't me in the ER it was my father in law, I was just there for him and my wife. He took a really bad fall. They are saying everything will be ok, there will just be a tough road ahead of him to get recovered.