PDA

View Full Version : Reports?

hawkeye9
11-23-2009, 11:56 AM
Planning on hitting the water a bit this week...probably Tuesday, Thursday (I don't know any way to be more thankful than landing a big fish, besides my wife we'll be working), and Friday...

Weather doesn't look great...so maybe the fishing will be...

Haven't been out for 8 days or so...any patterns or info would be helpful...hope to cast a bit more before the cold makes trolling the only serious option...

Chad Cain
11-24-2009, 07:44 AM
Seems like the shad are starting to leave the shallows and shorelines, and moving out. We picked up two fish yesterday trolling.

AFchris
11-24-2009, 10:29 AM
Thursday-Nada...Moved one big..big fish. Had is going round in figure 8 and eat..no hook up, its just a fishing story now.

Friday-I got one. Typical kinkaid monster at 36''

Saturday-Met Musky Matt out on the waters he had already got two in the boat a 42, 41. To no avail he again out fished me from the back of the boat and put another 37' in the boat.

Sunday-Was wondering if musky still lived in lake kinkaid. Didn't see a fish all day. Had one rip while trolling deep-deep waters. Bait fish had moved into deep deep waters.

Monday- found some bait fish in shallower areas, no fish. Went to a similar area and found bait fish moving w/active fish. Musky Matt smoked one boat side 36'. Had some late evening action on a bait that has no buisness being tossed in 55 degree waters. No hook up but it was pretty neat to see.

hawkeye9
11-24-2009, 12:09 PM
Thanks guys!

Plans changed a bit and I won't be there today but still plan on fishing Thursday and Friday...I'll look for bait fish in the shallows in some of the usual spots, I'd rather not do too much trolling until I get that outboard hung. My trolling motor surprisingly will troll baits pretty well but it eats into the batteries as you can imagine.