PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Update 11-18-09

Justin Mullins
11-18-2009, 08:32 AM
I hope that everyone who has deer hunted or still is has done very well. I have heard several shots around the lake.

Now to the fishing report. Fish are still moving on the outside edges of weeds. The thing that I have noticed is I have been staying off the weeds were my lure is not to the edge. The fish seem to be holding off them just a little bit. But there are fish holding up on them too. Like I said in one other report trolling this time of year is very productive. So cast the weeds and don't rule out trolling.

The lake level is about 5 feet down right now with the water temp at 58. Things still look good for a while. This is the time of year to really get a big fish before it moves out into the deep water. The bait choices are Big Daddy's, still the Cowgirl, Cowdussa, Burts. These baits seem to be the only I can get any action on. The weather for the next few days looks pretty good not cold at all.

Also we have all kinds of used lures in the shop. Crash and I went through our stuff and have several lures. Some are used and some are new with used price. Come in and check them out with money being tight right now good way of getting seveal lures for the buck.

Don't forget about Christmas shopping this year here. If someone needs something ordered stop in and and let us know and we will get it for you. Also a guide trip makes a great gift too.

Good luck this week...