View Full Version : Weekend Group Outings Produce Results

Pete Stoltman
11-16-2009, 10:36 AM

This past weekend the RFRG gang were able to pool our resources and guide two large groups. The beauty of this situation is that by sharing information and communicating we were able to have two pretty good days of musky action. If my count is correct, between our boats 11 muskies were boated and many more hits/misses and follows. This provided really good action for our groups and several guys got their first musky or biggest.
Interestingly while I heard some other area fishermen and guides complaining that the bite was slow or non-existant we quickly put together a couple patterns that were working and did pretty well. Putting together a group outing in the fall is a lot of fun and the camaraderie between the guys in the group is a riot to watch. If you have some friends that you think might like to get together for some fishing just contact me or Matt and we can help with your plans.
Hats off to Matt for coordinating this weekends outings and thanks to all our guests who kept us employed and entertained!

Muskie Matt
11-24-2009, 07:29 AM
Added a photo of the gang to your post Pete. Did any of us get pics of the fish we caught? Have to look if I got one of that 37 we caught by the launch.