PDA

View Full Version : Recent Lake Status

Mike Hulbert
11-11-2009, 09:45 PM
Turn over started on most of the lakes late last week, but since 2009 is the DUMBEST year ever, turnover will be delayed and will take longer than normal since we had that warm up this past weekend. The cooler nights should help, but temps today were back up around 53 so it will be awhile longer till turnover is completely done. Fishing is still inconsistant, last week was pretty good with several multiple fish days, the week prior was very hit and miss and this week seems to be hit and miss again. The sucker situation in North Webster is NOT good right now, with Ye Olde having only very small suckers, so small that I haven't even bothered with them as of late. I hope after this week, cooler nights stick around, as we are only having lows in the mid 40's for most of the rest of the week. Once turnover is 100% complete, then I will be a happy camper, but that doesn't look like it is going to happen for a little while longer....

steven
11-11-2009, 10:13 PM
Thanks for the info mike...
Always good info.

tomcat
11-12-2009, 07:57 AM
can i use this as my excuse for getting skunked monday? my son, Jake, and i got nothing last time out.