PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Report 11-11-9

Justin Mullins
11-11-2009, 08:10 PM
Sorry I have not posted in a few days I have been sick all week. It's not the bad stuff just a cold. I will be back at it this weekend...

I will post what I have heard from Crash with the customers coming in the shop fishing this week. Everyone is seeing several fish all over the lake. Fish are shallow and on the weed edges. For the most part they are throwing Cowgirls, Medussa, Bull Dawgs, Big Daddy jerk baits. The water temp is 57-59 late in the evenings it will hit 60. The water clarity is clear the turn over is not here yet. There are still some green weeds I saw over this past weekend if you find them you have hit pay dirt. Over this past weekend we got 3 fish one on a Big Daddy and two on a Stalker so by what customers are saying coming in the shop things are still on that pattern.

This time of year don't rule out trolling. It is very productive at this time. Fish will be in transition moving out as the water temp falls so trolling is a very good way of catching fish. Right now you will not have to go deep to get them stay above 15 feet.

I hope this helps you all out. Once I get back out there this weekend I will post another report. I will post until we close which looks like maybe December 1 but we will try to stay until X-MAS. Also don't forget about Christmas presents such as lures, rods, or a guide package. If you go out this weekend make sure you stop in and say hi.. Good luck.