PDA

View Full Version : November 9th and 10th report

Ty Sennett
11-11-2009, 10:47 AM
I had John out for a half day yesterday. We fished the afternoon and started out fast with two fish showing up at the first spot. We missed about a forty inch fish on a quick set rig. The rig broke free good but we just didn't catch him. That's the way it goes sometimes. I had a low forty inch fish follow fifteen minutes later on a Suick. That one was really hot on the lure but turned off. We had one other low thirty inch fish that really thought about killing a sucker but it looked to be a little too much food for him. I wouldn't have been surprised if the sucker would have turned on him like a cornered animal. That was it for yesterday. It was one of the nicest days of the year as far as weather. Glad we were able to do a last second trip like that.

Two days ago I fished with friends and we caught a really fat 49 inch fish. I'll try to get some pics up by the end of the week. I'm heading out right with a friend to see if we can get a few to grab his stupid manta that he loves to throw. If we get lucky there might be a weak spot in the line.

Water temps were 46 inch some of the shallower areas and 44 to 45 on the mainlake areas.

Brook
11-11-2009, 03:21 PM
Thanks for all your patience with me. I have attached some pictures. A long time coming, but a fish of a lifetime for me. Thanks again Ty, I’ve still got a buzz over this one! I hope I attached correctly.