PDA

View Full Version : Veteran's Remembered!

Larry Jones
11-11-2009, 08:33 AM
I would like to thank all Veteran's for every day of freedom I enjoy.The sacrafice and pain that they encountered in protecting our Freedom will not go in vain.Veteran's were willing to step up to the plate,deploy to all parts of the world and go into battle so that our Old Glory can fly stanchly over the greatest country in the world,the U.S.A.!
As a U.S.Marine Veteran of Vietnam this day brings back memories of the hard reality of that war,remembering those who died next to you incountry makes for a tough day.
Then yesterday was a day to remember Chesty Puller and the Birthday of the U.S.M.C.. Semper Fi to all Marine Vets! Charlie,Thank You!
SGT Larry D. Jones
1967--1972

Katmai Kid
11-11-2009, 08:40 AM
Happy birthday, Semper Fi and happy Veterans Day to all.

Dustin Cathcart, CPL USMC

RiverRunt
11-11-2009, 09:41 AM
Thank you Larry and Dustin. And thanks to all vets.

Your sacrifice and bravery is much appreciated.

Red Childress
11-11-2009, 10:59 AM
Ditto on the previous well-written posts........I just called my partner and thanked him a few minutes ago. If you know a Vet (or even if you don't), shake the hand of a stranger or pick up the phone today and thank them for their sacrifice.

Thanks again to all who served! I hope your day is filled with positive emotions. You have certainly earned it!

Charlie asked me to post a message to every Vet.......... "Welcome Home, Brother!"

Hey Dustin,

Quan all the way my friend. Thank you!