PDA

View Full Version : Clearfork this weekend

muskierhs
11-05-2009, 01:48 PM
I am new to this forum but not new to muskie fishing, some of you know me from a few years back I was Tim Coppler's fishing buddy, I still have the bug but do not get to go as much as I used to, but I am going down to Clearfork this weekend and was wondering if anyone had been down there in the last week or so and could give me an idea what the water is looking like. I appreciate any response.

muskierhs
11-09-2009, 09:06 AM
I made it down to Clearfork fri. afternoon and Satuday and had one 3 footer take a swipe at my Suick and Saturday saw to lazy followers other than that nothing, water was in pretty good shape, baitfish were starting to stack in the marina bay on Saturday and was hoping that would mean good things but maybe next time. good fishing to everyone.

Roughneck
11-09-2009, 05:58 PM
Thanks for the Clearfork report. I was wondering what was going on there. I will be puting in some time on Clearfork soon.
Are you Jon Wells? Thats who I recall fishing with Tim.

Mark Pauling

muskierhs
11-11-2009, 07:29 AM
That is correct Mark, it has been a while since I have seen you. Hope all is well with everyone. From some of your posts it sounds like fishing has been going well. I coach high school football now and that consumes alot of my time so I get a coulpe weeks in the spring and late fall to really hit it hard. I certainly miss it but love coaching to much to give that up.