PDA

View Full Version : My pet sucker

rustyman
10-29-2009, 11:03 PM
Only used one sucker last thurs. fishing. Still have one alive in livewell. This is my record for keeping one alive. I don't think I will be able to feed him to a muskie now. The way they've been biting I don't think he has any worries anyway. I'm thinking of giving him a name, if I pick your name, I'll make you a bait.

muskihntr
10-30-2009, 09:34 AM
Ive been thru alot of names, mike, rick, tom, shane, pete, scott...dont get me wrong, they have all produced for me, but the name that has worked out best for me is simply "B". If you go with B, you will not only catch more fish but bigger fish. B will become the sexiest sucker you have ever seen swimming. B might have a little ego trip but no doubt B will get the job done B will let you know it too. However keep B in a separate bucket, B doesnt swim well with others.

jhillman17
10-30-2009, 02:36 PM
I'd go with "The Great Hambino" that for sure will make some musky want to take a bite out of his arse!

edalz
11-16-2009, 12:01 AM
How about Monica?

rustyman
11-18-2009, 07:36 PM
Sucker is still alive, one month I believe. Been hunting deer instead of muskie. Sorry, my friend named him "Sir Suckalot". Can't complain about my season, caught alot of muskie and got a 50"er mostly on my baits. Who says being laid off sucks, this has been the best year of my life. Good luck