PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Report 10-25-9

Justin Mullins
10-25-2009, 05:42 AM
Finally some prett weather back all last week. That cold weather has been brutal and this week coming looks pretty darn good too.

The fishing action for the last 4 weeks has been really good. Fish are showing up everywhere from Beaver to Scott Creek, super shallow to the outside weed edge. The water temp as of yesterday was 61-63 and the water clarity was pretty clear in most spots if you go over by the flats on the mud banks it will merk a little. This past week has been a really good week several fish put in the boat but I just can't keep the really big fish hooked. I finished up with 13 going into yesterday, Dave-O and Bill both had a great week to with several fish in the boat.

The bait choices have not changed for us at all. Medussa, Bull Dawg, Cowgirl, Super Stalker, Top Water. Try to get out this week if you can fishing will still be good for another 3 or 4 weeks. Make sure you stop in and say hi.

Before I forget I want to say Congratulations to Crash's Landing Pro Staffer Keith Doane and his partner Eric Rodgers for winning the Trintiy Trail Championship. Great Job!!