PDA

View Full Version : Turnover-?

Lakeshore Lure Co.
10-15-2009, 06:15 AM
Hey Mike,
Saw the shadillac up close and in person......awesome bait, it's catching fish too!
It will give the kicking minnow a run for its money that's for sure.
Definitely more durable and will last a long, long, long time compared to a chicken.
Just curious.....
How far along are the lakes with turnover?

Mike Hulbert
10-15-2009, 07:03 AM
Thanks for the props on the Shadillac! I appreciate it! We have put some really nice fish in the boat on them this year so I'm pretty excited about it! If John Bette can catch a nice fish on one, then I know they work for anybody!!! LOL

The lakes are going through turn over as we speak...some of the lakes and only certain parts. All the lakes don't turn at the same time, nor do all parts of one lake turn at the same time. The first signs of turnover is the "green" tinted water followed by murky water. Most of the lakes are still pretty clear with either just a hint of green. Some of the bays have turned though. Should be a fairly quick turn over process this year with these cold temps.

Good Luck out there!!!

Lakeshore Lure Co.
10-15-2009, 07:35 AM
Thanks for the update on turnover.
My guess is the shadillac will work great on cisco based lakes too.
Did I mention it will out last a kicking minnow, 1,000,000,000 to 1
As far as Johhny B goes.....
Hell, a blind sow finds an acorn once in awhile too!

seabass
10-15-2009, 11:20 AM
Anyone have general suggestions for dealing with turnover? (Besides don't fish it, I guess.)

c.b.
10-15-2009, 09:11 PM
Thanks for the props on the Shadillac! I appreciate it! We have put some really nice fish in the boat on them this year so I'm pretty excited about it! If John Bette can catch a nice fish on one, then I know they work for anybody!!! LOL

The lakes are going through turn over as we speak...some of the lakes and only certain parts. All the lakes don't turn at the same time, nor do all parts of one lake turn at the same time. The first signs of turnover is the "green" tinted water followed by murky water. Most of the lakes are still pretty clear with either just a hint of green. Some of the bays have turned though. Should be a fairly quick turn over process this year with these cold temps.

Good Luck out there!!!

hey mike, what lakes are turning over? heading out sun, Mon, maybe to Webster or tippy are any of these turning now thanks.

muskihntr
10-16-2009, 08:33 AM
shadalik good is yes, rod 9ft far go it!:D