PDA

View Full Version : What a Bizzare early Fall...

Mike Hulbert
10-11-2009, 10:18 PM
From the Summer that Wasn't to this....last past 2 weeks have been unreal. Cold, windy, wet....now we finally have a little sunshine mixed with clouds and normal 5-10 mph winds, but the LOWS are going to be nuts for the next week to 10 days and the day time highs aren't much better!!! This time last year was a totally different ball game with highs in the 70's and 80's...hell I remember getting a sunburn last October!!! LOL

Water temps are in the upper to mid 50's depending on where you are and turnover will definately happen on a few of the lakes pretty dang quick. Fishing has been hit and miss...a few good days a few crappy days. Seems to be no rhyme or reason why one day is good and the next isn't... or why we have two good days followed by a bad day...oh well...in this crazy weather I will take it.

What's going to happen at the end of the month?????? I would assume since this has been the most screwed up year for water temps and weather that we will experience a warm up with rising temps in late October when they should be going down!!! LOL

All I know is I am tired of the rain....

pete_k
10-12-2009, 05:38 AM
Those good days are sweet

Even better than 5 hour energy LOL

rustyman
10-13-2009, 11:43 PM
Fished till 4 today at Barbie. Saw zero fish. Fished over a massive school of bait with all sorts of baits and no takers. Don't know about you guys but seems that Barbie is usually they eat or nothing, no follows. Water temps were around 56. Weeds still pretty green. Pressure was high at 30.4. Was going to finish on Webster, but guy I talked to said the same, so called it a day. Hope you guys have a good fall, ice will probly be here too soon.