PDA

View Full Version : Any weekend reports?

chasintail
10-11-2009, 08:48 PM
Couldn't get on the water this weekend and was wondering how things went with the cold front?

B1GD0G
10-13-2009, 12:43 AM
Hey Frank,

Was down on Sunday. Water temp was around 60 - 62. Water level is higher so it made fishing the weeds a little easier.

Fish seemed to be blasting in, hitting the bait and blasting out. Raised them in the back of stumpy coves.

Didn't boat anything but there were fish caught.

I'll be going back as soon as I can get away! I got a bad fever! Water Wolf Fever!

See ya on the water, Brian

chasintail
10-13-2009, 09:02 AM
Thanks for that report Brian. I think I may be hitting the lake on thursday before heading to tanneycomo for some trout.

AFchris
10-13-2009, 02:21 PM
Fished from bout 9-2 and nada! Moved one fish on a dc-10. Gunna hit it this week as well. So we'll see

jmdavis
10-14-2009, 09:19 PM
Fished on Monday from 10 am to 3 pm. Caught one fish around 30", had another hit, and two follows. All the fish were small. All the action I've had the past two weekends have come on Llungen tails DC-8. Water temps were in the low to mid 60's. Water clarity was decent - there was a nice stain to the water after all the rain. Talked to a guy who caught a 47" over the weekend, but that was about it. I watched some guys bass fishing hook 3 muskies in the area I was fishing on topwater and spinnerbaits. I told him I would leave the bass for him if he'd leave the muskie. He didn't hold up his end of the deal.

chasintail
10-17-2009, 12:47 PM
Nice report! Down at Tanneycomo with the family and boat. They have all 10 floodgates open at the dam and it looks like Niagra falls. Drift fished and fished from anchor the trophy trout water from the dam to fall creek. Nothing. Too much water. Didn't see anyone else hookup except for one guide boat's client and that fish looked meager at best. They are supposed to shut down the gates today so perhaps I'll get some low water and wading in for a shot at a nice brown tomorrow or Monday morning. Then its back to the freshwater barracuda.