PDA

View Full Version : General Input

WiFisherman
10-11-2009, 10:31 AM
Being from Wisconsin it is great to see locations that are near by and guides available in the area. The guides are very personable and knowledgeable. What would help is if more time was spent discussing the tactics used: structure, and lures/baits. Watching people catch fish after fish gets boring. It would also help if John toned down his rhetoric. Let the guides share more and allow the fishing and scenery to sell themselves. Every second of the show does not need to be filled by someone talking or action.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to provide feedback.

Bill

Ryan Erdmann
10-28-2009, 12:50 PM
Being from Wisconsin it is great to see locations that are near by and guides available in the area. The guides are very personable and knowledgeable. What would help is if more time was spent discussing the tactics used: structure, and lures/baits. Watching people catch fish after fish gets boring. It would also help if John toned down his rhetoric. Let the guides share more and allow the fishing and scenery to sell themselves. Every second of the show does not need to be filled by someone talking or action.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to provide feedback.

Bill

Hi Bill, Thanks for the feedback, we love to hear it, it helps us produce a better show for our loyal fans.

We have been working better at showing what we are using, but sometimes we have a hot lure, and everything is caught on one bait. We are also working on other informative segments that we can feature, for example in this weeks show, Larry Smith shows us how to fillet a white bass.

We will be trying to do more and more of the informational bits as part of the show as we move forward.

Thanks again, and Good Fishing!

Ryan

WiFisherman
10-31-2009, 07:49 PM
Hey Ryan, I look forward even more to watching the upcoming show. Thanks again for considering my input!

Bill

Get Hooked
12-13-2009, 02:53 PM
Has the show thought about a "Waters and woods" tip-up collection from Frabill? I made a nice demo up and heard nothing back from Frabill. But if I cant make it, I certainly might buy it. Maybe you guys can get more to happen. My demo was only a decal or two added to their wooden classic tip-up. But it looked sharp! So did the flag.