PDA

View Full Version : Fall Shoot-Out

Jack W
10-03-2009, 11:41 AM
It is just one more week, Oct 10 & 11, until our last tournament of the year, the Fall Shoot-Out at Alum Creek. Details of times of registration, fishing, etc. can be found under "Tournaments and Events" on the home page. This tournament is open to everyone and the entry fee is just $20. We again have some nice prizes which will be awarded after the tournament on Sunday. For chapter members this is also the last event of the Tournament Championship series. Pontoon Mark holds a slight lead, but this is still anyones championship to win. I also want to remind everyone that Old State road is closed north of Lewis Center Rd.,so you will need to find an alternate route to the marina ramp.

Mark Steinert
10-05-2009, 06:56 PM
Hey Jack, Please tell me that you ordered better weather for this. The toon is still drying from the Husky Musky tournament. HAHA.

Jack W
10-07-2009, 10:38 AM
It sounds like there will be plenty of wind to dry it out!

muskiegrit
10-07-2009, 05:22 PM
Mark I see that you did not hit the wall at Alum .
Roger

Mark Steinert
10-07-2009, 07:09 PM
Well, There goes a good night. I had forgot about those images until now. Now i'm just gonna walk out in front of a semi. HAHAHA. How ya been George? Hope to see ya at the lake this weekend. I will probably put in friday night and stay till sunday afternoon. If you are there, look me up and maybe we can drink a few after fishing.

Mark Steinert
10-07-2009, 07:12 PM
Hey Murdock, Will you have any extra coffee?

Brian Culbertson
10-09-2009, 02:42 PM
You guys stay warm and catch a few I have to work this weekend so I am going to miss it. See you all tues Brian