PDA

View Full Version : Report 10-2-9

Justin Mullins
10-02-2009, 04:54 AM
To start with I would like let everyone know Crash is doing pretty well right now. The transplant seems to be doing it's job and I would like to thank everyone for their phone calls checking on him. He will be back out there before you know it.

Now for the fishing report.. Fall looks like it's here by the weather we have had for the last week. Cool mornings feels like the end of November. This has really brought the big fish out to play. Every spot is holding fish and really big fish at that. These cool nights have dropped the water temp down to 71 THIS IS PRIME TIME!! The lake is clear right now looks like rain is in the forecast for this morning. This weekend will be awesome fishing no way around that. Flats are loaded with fish, the coves have fish in them too. If you see weeds fish them there is probably a fish holding on it. I have got fish this week from 2 feet of water over weeds to 15 feet of water on the weed edge. They are moving all over right now.

Good luck fishing this weekend I hope you catch a monster..

We have a huge supply of Cowgirls in right now all different colors from Baby Girls to Double Cowgirls. We have Cowdussa's in right now with the Medussa on the UPS truck today. They should be here around noon time.

Stop in if you go this weekend and check things out..