PDA

View Full Version : Tournament this weekend

docemmert
09-30-2009, 05:35 PM
Hey Ty,
My son and I are coming up to fish the tournament this weekend. We'll be getting in late on Thursday so we'll miss the guides nite meeting. Would you say the current pattern is the same as when we fished with you in July? (Weed edges with bucktails, jerk baits etc. Are topwaters still going?) Any recent weather changes that may warrent a change in tactics?
I've enjoyed following your fishing reports over the season, it sounds like you've had a phenominal year. Hope things continue to go strong as the year winds down.
Hopefully we'll get a chance to catch up with you this weekend.
-Dave Emmert-

Ty Sennett
10-01-2009, 07:15 AM
Your guess is as good as mine. The weather has me a little baffled. Yesterday was terrible. We saw one on a Pacemaker with no weeds near the location. The patterns will no doubt change greatly in the next few days. Steep breaking shores might be the trick to catch some fish. It's going to be tough to stay on the lake as cold and rainy as it's going to be. Bring lots of cold weather gear is my best advice. I would think slow moving topwaters like hawg wabblers and globes will be really good still. See you out there. Good luck,

andracke
10-01-2009, 08:36 AM
Wow - The weather looks awsome for this weekend!! I cant wait to get up there be to be cold and wet!!
Good Luck to everyone!