View Full Version : weekend trip

jgol
09-29-2009, 10:28 AM
3 buddies and I traveled to Webster Lake from eastern PA this past weekend. First day had $300 worth of lures - everything I brought from PA - stolen from my car. fished for three days solid on webster. had a ton of follows on black pro dawgs, black in-line spinners, and black/white jimmy.

My brother in law landed his first musky on spinner saturday afternoon - 33.5". it was the only fish we landed. think we needed to get a little bigger on the figure 8's. oh well.

on the way home lost a bearing buddy and busted the wheel. had to have the trailer hauled.

that one fish kept the trip from being a total disaster - but not by much :)

muskihntr
09-29-2009, 12:59 PM
sorry to hear about your stuff getting stolen. where was your car parked when it happened?

jgol
09-29-2009, 01:05 PM
we arrived at my brother in law's house in mccordsville friday morning about 3 am. stuff was stolen from my car between then and 7 am when we left to drive up to north webster. probably some neighborhood kids took it - bunch of stuff they'll never use.

J Routt
09-29-2009, 06:44 PM
Wow, sorry to hear that. Mccordsville isn't even a bad area.

mseybert
09-29-2009, 07:06 PM
If you don't mind me asking, where in McCordsville? I live there and would like to know. I will also keep my eye out in the local paper and have my wife watch garage sales. I tend to think this is a pretty crime free area. Email me at mcseybert@yahoo.com if you prefer.