PDA

View Full Version : Report 9-28-9

Justin Mullins
09-28-2009, 05:33 AM
Hi Everyone

I try to post when I can to try help out when you come this way. Over the weekend the fish were everywhere. Coves had a ton in them, the flats was loaded. Everybody saw and caught fish all day long. Saturday we boated 5 and should have 10 I quit counting how many we raised. Yesterday we got one right before dark all of these fish are coming on Medussa's for me. The only blade action that I have had was on the first one of the 5 we got Saturday and never had another look at it. Several customers came in with catches and lost fish on them all day but I couldn't get hardly anything to look at them. Fish are from 2 feet of water to 15. I think the bigger fish on the flat area are still staging out a little bit in the 12-15 range. Most of our fish are in the 30's and when I back out a pretty good distance the bigger fish show up. It's a little different in the coves they are closer to shallow water there. 5-8 feet seems to be the ticket there. With the rain we have got the lake has came up a little bit so far. It will come up but not enough to hurt anything at all. The water temp is 75-76 looks like some cooler weather is moving in this week so that will drop the temp some more.

We have a big order of Medussa baits coming in on Wednesday these things have sold like hot cakes. They look great in the water and the fish love them too. We have plenty of Cowgirls in stock right now in all sizes. Cowdussa baits are coming on Wednesday also. Good luck fishing and make sure you stop in and your way...