PDA

View Full Version : Wrap Up?

Dave B
09-23-2009, 08:22 AM
Hey Wayne, Dick or Russ -- how about a year end wrap up? I'd like to hear everybody's takes on how the season progressed, what was different, what was the same, what we learned, etc.

Jratthelake
09-23-2009, 01:18 PM
Hey Dave I will put a wrap up of the season as well as the past couple of weeks goings on in the next few days. I was hoping Russ would get his take on the season as well as his last trip on here and I am sure he will, I know he was hitting the waters again as soon as he got home. The Muskies continue to impress with many multifish days and large fish as well. As far as presentation goes, as long as you are throwing something with 2 big blades you get action. We now have 6 or 8 guys Musky fishing in camp so I am also hoping to have more photos to post with the wrap up.

Dave B
09-25-2009, 08:04 AM
Wayne -- Sorry to jump the gun on the you. Keep hitting it hard, and let's seem some great pics.

Jratthelake
09-26-2009, 11:53 AM
Thats ok Dave, I need a kick in the ass this time of year. I will be in Kenora tomorrow night for a couple of days and will give my take on the season and include a ton of pictures from the summer as I have a much better signal in my place in town for loading pictures. Take care Dave, hope to see you on here this winter and dont forget to check out www.bountyfishing.com I am jratthelake, I have a bunch of pics on there as well.