PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Update 9-20-9

Justin Mullins
09-20-2009, 04:43 AM
To start with I would like to inform everyone that Crash is doing pretty well through his transplant so far. He is in the hospital at Markey in Lexington until probably this coming weekend. All he talks about is wanting to go fishing so keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

Now for the report. The fishing has been really good the last 3 or 4 days but overall what a great summer of fishing leading into the fall. A lot of big fish are being seen and caught right now. Yesterday we doubled up with a 37,40 and should have had 2 more of them for sure. I know of probably 10 fish caught yesterday. Fish yesterday were pretty scattered for me. One or two would be in a foot or two of water and another would be in 10-15 feet. 1oz Meat and Potatoe spinnerbaits, Cowgirls, Showgirls, Bull Dawgs, Medussa all have had action for us. For the most part if you move one you will have a shot at it the fish are pretty aggressive right now. We finally have front coming in today so I'm actually excited about fishing today this is the first one in a while. The lake is clear and in really good shape on both ends. The water temp is ranging from 74-77. The lake is falling very very little due to fall pulling for winter pool. The weed growth is great and the fishing is only going to get better from here on.

We will have more Medussa's, Cowgirls in here Monday. They are leaving before we can get them priced. If you are not coming this way until the weekend call and we will hold them for you.

Good luck fishing and make sure you stop in when you go fresh coffee every morning..

Justin Mullins
09-22-2009, 05:03 AM
The last 3 days sure have been super nice for musky fishing. Fish seem to be showing up everywhere right now. The flats are holding a bunch of fish and the usual coves are to. If it has weeds it's probably got a fish or two on it. The bait choices have not changed from my report over the weekend. They are calling for clouds and rain all week with some cool temps coming in by the weekend should make for some great fishing this week. The lake is still clear not enough rain to do anything. Good luck if you go!!!

MEDUSSA'S, COWDUSSA'S ARE HERE!!!! SOME GREAT COLORS!!!!