PDA

View Full Version : Autopilot

JIM T
09-15-2009, 03:12 PM
RED,Am looking to put the autopilot option on my electric motor,maybe give myself a little more fishing time instead of controlling the motor corrections.I did ask and was told yes, pick a point upstream and all I would have to do normally is control speed . What kind of opinion have you got? Hey,how about those deer shots? Sent you the far away shot so you could that it was real.

Red Childress
09-16-2009, 05:01 AM
You will like the AP option without a doubt.

Were those mule deer photos?? That was one heck of a tall rack. Why was he just sitting there?? Hurt or something??

JIM T
09-16-2009, 11:16 AM
RED, lot of deer in city of boulder,some hugh bucks. This buck has been close to the shop for the last few years,got a picture of him last year,rack was wider and thinner. The reddish look on the antlers? he was scraping velvet off , you can see pieces of the velvet hanging on his face. Am ordering autopilot today,cant wait to get back to pa. and try again. Hopefully the water wont be as high and muddy.Cant get back there until about mid-october. My wife has said "why do you need all those lures for musky,you havent caught one since you went with Red.

Red Childress
09-16-2009, 11:26 AM
JT,

That was a muley, right??

JIM T
09-16-2009, 12:16 PM
YES,is a muley. sorry for short reply but am presently making up more orders for more lures. Its hell being here in colorado ,sort of boring,would rather be on the river.so, I do the next best thing and spend time and money on more lures.Any suggestions on lures to buy?

Red Childress
09-17-2009, 08:30 AM
JT,

If casting, go with: Curly Sue's/Suzy Suckers, Salmo Skinners, Wiley Crankbaits, Tuff Shads, Double Cowgirls, Medusa's, and Top Raiders/Pacemakers.....manta's, hellhounds and Phantoms are easy to use jerkbaits.

If deep trolling, go with: perchbaits and tuff shads.