PDA

View Full Version : September 13th and 14th report

Ty Sennett
09-15-2009, 08:22 AM
Kind of a humbling last few days. We did see two upper forty inch fish but nothing committing on baits. Only saw a few fish per day. The biggest one was really aggressive for some strange reason but didn't eat the darn Flasher.

Last night was really slow. We only saw one small one that scared Diane. That was her first follow. We had a great time but the fish were not there.

We are supposed to have a little breeze today. That will change things drastically.

Mark Benson
09-15-2009, 02:26 PM
Ty:

Any kind of wind, even an east wind would be welcome in my opinion!!!

Been fishing my favorite deep clear over here (Tomahawk in Minocqua) and with no wind have been trying to stay on the deep breaks, fishing from deep to shallow as the light decreases. Seem to move a fish each time out in places where they should be, but getting them to eat has been tough!!!

Mark

Ty Sennett
09-17-2009, 06:32 AM
We had wind two days ago but evidently a northeast wind is not what they wanted. We did have one hit but I didn't take advantage of it.

Mark Benson
09-17-2009, 03:52 PM
Don't you love it... two days ago we had wind!!! Looking forward to tonight as I am getting out only time 'cept hopefully on Sunday and Monday during the pre and during the front. Looking at the flags at Rollie & Helens waving from a southerly direction but nws.noaa.gov is saying westerly and light, so we will see. Probably get fish going and have a friend who needs help with a Big Bear Down!!!

Mark