PDA

View Full Version : Musky Fishing

Luvtofish28
09-10-2009, 10:27 AM
Ive been reading the reports on here daily and havent heard how the musky fishing has been doing in about a week (Thanks Murph For Your last report) I will be comming up friday for 10 days and wondering How its been. Have the muskies been putting on there fall feed bags yet and what kind of structure are you finding them on is it a weed bite or rocks or are they still deep. Planning on being on water 8 to 10hrs a day and just wondering if theres any spots we should really consentrate on. I hope it will be good. Looking for that magic 50 Thanks for everyones reports and will absoulutly have a report when I get back

Murph!
09-10-2009, 11:47 AM
Muskie movement has improved. Fish are on the rocks and in the weed beds. This week end is the Muskies Inc. Tourney the results will prove the bite. Use your favorite baits including topwaters. The water temps are near 70 degrees throughout the system.

Ryan T
09-10-2009, 02:02 PM
Heard of a 54"er that was caught on the main lake and kept..boo..

This year has been tough for us. Last year we got 8 Muskies in 10 days fishing, this year have not caught a musky in about the same amount of time on the water as last year. One more weekend in Oct for me to make it happen though. Good luck.