PDA

View Full Version : Sept 8th report

Ty Sennett
09-09-2009, 07:33 AM
I had Brad from Musky Mayhem out yesterday for some filming and we caught three fish. We caught a 35,40, and 47 inch fish. We also lost two that hit in figure eights. One was a nice mid forty inch fish. We lost two others that hit away from the boat and had three other follows. We are filming today also so I'll get back at the other posts and phone calls tomorrow. Thanks,

Picatee
09-09-2009, 08:02 AM
Ty,

Would like to know the name of the film you and Bradd put together. By the way, My son and I won the Minnesota Muskie Expo Guided trip with Bradd. We are going October 1st

Yake Bait
09-09-2009, 02:26 PM
You gotta like it when the cameras are rolling and you have a day like that! Great job. What were the hot lures?

Gary Brady
09-10-2009, 07:22 AM
I would take a wild guess that since Brad owns Musky Mayhem it was probably all Cowgirls all the time. Good thing Ty has those huge pipes to keep cranking all day long:p

Ty Sennett
09-10-2009, 09:36 AM
Thanks Gary. Glad you noticed.;)

We moved fish on Ghostails, Cowgirls, Pacemakers, and one on a Creeptonite that we caught. Most were on Cowgirls but that's what we mostly threw. For good reason though. Great bait.