PDA

View Full Version : Fri. Sept. 4th Report

CaptainKenLee
09-05-2009, 09:12 AM
What a beautiful afternoon on the water yesterday. I had Dick, Rick, Caleb and Mitch on board for their last hurrah of the summer before school starts on Tues. Caleb will be going into 6th grade and Mitch into 8th. They are friends of the guys I had out Wed. and Thurs, so there was a little competition to do better. We got on the water shortly after 2:30 and started trolling leadcore and cranks in deep water for the first couple of hours. We only caught a couple of fish doing that before we made the switch to spinners and crawlers for the rest of the day. The fish were still where we left them the day before, we had a double header on our first pass over the structure. It was non-stop action for the next three hours!!! The kids arms were hurtin' from reeling in fish after fish, but judging by their smiles I don't think they cared. Here's some pictures from our day on the water, good luck from all of us in the Bay de Noc area.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4XJqyEGLoY

xraygirl_77
09-06-2009, 07:42 AM
Looks like the week has been going good!! We are hoping to head out this afternoon sometime. Hopefully we will have some luck!