PDA

View Full Version : Lake Vermilion

Ray Perry
08-27-2009, 06:40 AM
Fidler and I are headed up to Lake Vermilion for 3 days of fishing. Can't wait to throw the Pacemaker all day long!

Ray

ryanmitchell
08-28-2009, 02:27 PM
Ray

My brother, three friends and I are heading up to vermilion next Wednesday for a 4 day fishing trip. We are really looking forward to it. We are staying at Timbuktu marina in the middle of the lake. We are hiring a musky guide on day one, and the other 2 guys are hiring a walleye guide. That should give us enough info to play with for the remaining 3+ days. Ahoy!

Ty, when do you start booking for next summer? My brother Danny and I want to book a full day with you next summer. If my other brother Jeff can make it up from Mississippi for the trip we will need to work out some sort of rotation so all three of us can get some boat time with you. I am more interested in them catching a fish and learning, so I would take the shorter shift and you can fish with Danny and Jeff more. The three of us were up fishing Moose, LL and Teal and the chip in early June and never even saw a musky.

Ty Sennett
08-29-2009, 10:48 AM
Give me a call in December to get something set up. We can do the rotation for sure. Not a problem.