PDA

View Full Version : August Pictures!

Ty Sennett
08-23-2009, 06:34 PM
Sorry it's taken me so long to get these pictures posted. Nice fish everybody!
-Rachel

1. Uncle Gomez- 45" on a Pacemaker (sorry Dave, I don't know your uncle's real name :))
2. Ty and my mom Gail- 41" on a Pacemaker
3. Ty and my dad Jeff- 43"
4. Jim Stella- 36"
5. Barb- 40"
6. Nick Eddy- 42"
7. Earl Cutter- 41"
8. Jason Friedrich- 42.5"
9. Jason Friedrich- 45.5"

RobertTB
08-23-2009, 08:30 PM
I am glad you had names on the pictured. There were nine listed, but 7 pics posted. I have had a beer on an empty stomach, and I thought I was messed up. Of course, I am. However...this really threw me for a loop.

I am convinced Rachel is trying to drive me insane, which is a very short drive. Please don't do this to me again, Rachel.

Now I need to go back to counting dust specks on sunbeams. Ahhh. Life is good.

Congrats all you folks who actually caught a Muskie with Mr. Ty. Six year drought and counting. Sadness. Oh well.

jkahler
08-24-2009, 02:04 AM
I should have taken a pic of my dad's Pacemaker stuck to Ty's shirt when he was waving it around like a fairy wand. That would have been epic.

Ty Sennett
08-24-2009, 10:02 AM
Number 4 and 5 didn't show up Robert. So theoretically you are not insane. Although.............I just wont go there. There's always next time for a big fish Robert.

Jkahler, your dad was dangerous with that rod!

Ty Sennett
08-29-2009, 01:36 PM
Sorry Robert, I didn't mean to to make you think you were losing it!:confused: For some reason these didn't upload the first time. Here they are:

Jim Stella with his 36"
Barb with her 40"

The last one is just a cool picture of a friend of ours grandson. He caught his first muskie on a crappie. The fight lasted 2 1/2 hours. I took a picture near the end when Ty jumped in the boat to help them net it. As you can see he had quite an audience. Fish ended up being a 38", but what a cool story to say how you caught your first muskie like that with Len and Ty.