PDA

View Full Version : Friday & Saturday

Mark Steinert
08-23-2009, 07:45 AM
We put in Friday around 5p.m. and fished till about midnight without so much as a rip. Caught a few cats around 2:30 a.m. Got back at it around 7. Caught a 30.5 mid morning. Around 2 it started raining and it didn't stop till we left around 6. We had a rip when it was raining the hardest. I had planned on staying till Sunday. Then got buzzed buy a fricken banana boat at 5 yards by chesire bridge. I was going under the bridge and he came up behind me real close. I tried to tell him that he is over my lines. It was like we were on the road and he was tailgaiting. As soon as he cleared the pillars he floored it and almost hit my 9 foot rod in the holder. They were laughing as they did it. I swear if I ever catch em. It's gonna get ugly. That was the end for me. I just wanted to go home. Not a great weekend but at least I got in some fishing.
Why the hell are they even allowed on alum.
Mark.

Brian Culbertson
08-24-2009, 01:13 PM
Mark It was good to see you at least you got one and a rip nothing for us. As for the Richard boats just smile and wave they are not worth the trouble. Brian

Mark Steinert
08-24-2009, 05:53 PM
It was good to see you guys also Brian. We couldn't get anything to hit where we were both marking those fish. We just got lucky straight across from that. I HATE THOSE IDIOTS WITH A PASSION!!! They think they have the right to do whatever they want. I will not stand by and not say or do something. If it happens again I will find them. They can go fast but they can't get their boat out before i catch them. I PROMISE.

Brent Spence
08-24-2009, 09:35 PM
Dont sweat it. I was out on LSC @ 11 mile area and found myself in the middle of a regatta. They were racing by on all sides and I was affraid to move there were so many of them. I stood up and waved my arms like a crazy man and got a little salty, but after that, one would fly by every once in a while and it was not a big deal at all after you already floated around in the race track. LOL

St Clair Hound
08-26-2009, 05:21 AM
Brent, it was probably a poker run.