View Full Version : Website Photo Pages Updated!

Justin Gaudry
08-20-2009, 02:46 PM
Hey All,

Just a note to let everyone know that the website photo pages have been updated. I got behind in adding photos (that never happens!!) but have no got everything I have caught up.

There are some great pictures added to the July and August 2009 pages of the website.

Feel free to follow any of the links to our resort website and check them out. I think you'll enjoy the photos a lot.

Cheers.

basil
08-22-2009, 10:07 AM
starting to think your going to wait till cow flys to update ( your ) photos from last years oct trolling pics :D :p myliesplace justin

Justin Gaudry
08-25-2009, 11:24 AM
You still beating that dead horse, Baz? Geeez....some thanks I get for making sure the trailer is still plugged in.

Ya'll would just harass me about pulling the fish out of my wifey's hands for the picture anyway.

Tell you what...we'll take a picture of EVERY muskie we catch this fall and post them all.

Deal?

Have to beat last fall's total...although that might be tough with my 2 regular partners going off on big game hunts in the prime time of the season. sheeesh. start praying for a slow decline in water temps from the low 50's to the high 30's. Got 2 fish in the 40 inch class on Nov 16 last year with the water at 38-39 degrees.

:p

basil
08-25-2009, 04:15 PM
i am shy this year. just want 2 pics first then maybe!!! :p thanks for making sure the trailers still in one piece
basil

Justin Gaudry
08-25-2009, 04:44 PM
Yeah, yeah. Keep it up and you'll end up sleeping in the can again when you come for the sturgeon trip in april. even if i do have a place with an extra bedroom this winter.

:rolleyes: