PDA

View Full Version : Chuck & Dan will be there soon!

DanR
08-18-2009, 11:46 AM
Herbie & Co.,

As you know, me and Chuck will be there starting this saturday on the A/P- Guided. Tell the boys we're ready. Couple of items:

1.)Herbie, Chuck and I want to know if you want to drop by with RM for dinner Saturday when we get there. We got 24oz Porterhouses, Baked Potato, & Salad we're bringing. RM is already confirmed to be joining us.

2.)The chili sauce. Last year Theresa and Tracy said with some advance notice that they would order me a bottle of that Chili Sauce (they serve it with the fish and shrimp) to take home. If it's not too late, can you have them please order one, and add it to my bill? Thanks.

See you Saturday. Chuck and I are leaving at 1am, which would put us there around 3pm or so. ;) Cannot wait.

-Dan

Bill Hedden
08-18-2009, 01:43 PM
Dan and Chuck,
I'll be arriving on Saturday, too. I look forward to meeting you guys up there and seeing all the AML crew. "Can't wait" hardly seems to cover it, does it?
Bill Hedden

Chuck Schranz
08-19-2009, 08:44 AM
Hello Boys:

Looking very forward to seeing everyone this weekend...Old friends and new acquaintances to be made throughout the week.

Let the girls know that Dan and I are on the way. We're looking for the heaviest pigs swimming the waters of Eagle. No need to dress up for the occasion...all natural attire is fine...just want a few pictures to capture the moment...then bye bye...no long term committment.

See everyone on Saturday

Chuckie

muskydanno21
08-19-2009, 09:58 AM
I will be up there in a couple days also...yeeeeehhhhaawwww!!! Look forward to putting faces to some of the names on the board. Bringing two first timers with me to AML this time. They have no idea what kind of fun they are in for.
If ya see a black and white 621 on the water drop by and say hi!!

Dan

DanR
08-19-2009, 10:31 AM
Hello Boys:

Looking very forward to seeing everyone this weekend...Old friends and new acquaintances to be made throughout the week.

Let the girls know that Dan and I are on the way. We're looking for the heaviest pigs swimming the waters of Eagle. No need to dress up for the occasion...all natural attire is fine...just want a few pictures to capture the moment...then bye bye...no long term committment.

See everyone on Saturday

Chuckie
HAHAHA, yeah. Now Chuckie, I am wondering if you're talking about Muskies, or pike. :p You know, like that fat 44" trophy pike you got with Herbie last year? Then it cr@pped all over his boat (which had just been cleaned easrlier in the day). And then Herbie "yelling" at you to hold it "up and out" for the pictures. I was crying I was laughing so hard during that sequence.

Of course, then there was him telling me to "lift some weights in the offseason, would ya?" so that I could better hold my 40lb'er "up and out" for the pictures. :D

-Dan