PDA

View Full Version : Rain

jimr
08-16-2009, 01:51 PM
I have a place on the Spirit, and am real concerned about the water level. I monitor the level report, but would like to also see the daily percipitation report for Tomahawk. Is there a site that I can see this?

Silverspring
08-17-2009, 07:11 AM
Try this site Jim. It's called "Weather Underground" and you can use it to look up the weather history for any category, like rain for example, for any day of the year. It's jammed packed with just about any weather related info you could ever need.

http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KTKV/2009/8/17/DailyHistory.html?req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA

jimr
08-17-2009, 07:40 AM
Thanks, that is just what I was looking for!

mperrin
08-17-2009, 09:58 AM
Jim--we also have a place on the Spirit and are frustrated with the rapid loss of water again this year. I called WVIC last week and argued that we are dropping much faster than Nokomis--their gate opening hasn't changed. They said according to their index levels there are no plans to change our gate opening yet. Doesn't seem right--Nokomis has much more useable storage than we do. We have learned to live with it, but boy we need some heavy rains!