PDA

View Full Version : Stormy Weather

Blind Robin
08-08-2009, 12:07 AM
Well, just talked to Gary Wolf and he says that we're still on for tomorrow, rain or shine. But it'll have to be late afternoon ( which I prefer, anyway) because he got roped into going to a matinee up in Rhinelander.

His brother, Daniel, is in town and he doesn't really care that much about fishing, so they're going to go see this movie called Julie & Julia. I guess it got great reviews. I was invited to join them, but I declined. It just doesn't sound like my kind of movie, but to each their own.

The weather has me a little concerned. I don't mind the rain so much, but high winds and lightening kind of worry me. Too early to tell yet what tomorrow afternoon will be like. Gary said that he'd like to target walleye and maybe do a little musky fishing, as well. He said that he's got a new spot that's pretty close to Chicago island. Hopefully, it's the calm side of the island.

Good luck to everyone this weekend. Sometimes these storms shake things up just right and fish start jumping in the boat. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

I don't always drink beer,
But when I do.....
I prefer Red White and Blue.

Stay thirsty my friends.
;) Blind Robin