PDA

View Full Version : August 4th and 5th report

Ty Sennett
08-06-2009, 06:42 AM
I had Robert Boston out on the 4th with one of his family friends Craig in the morning and Ty in the evening. Turned out to be a pretty tough day. I missed two short hitting fish on bucktails. The second one was a pretty big fish as most of it came out of the water. We fished slop weeds because of the cold front. Almost proved effective. Not sure what I have to do to get ole' Robert a fish. Kind of snake bit here lately.

Yesterday I had some new guys out in the morning for about three hours before they had to head home. They had never used baitcasters or fished for muskies before. Brandon caught a 39 incher right away and had one other hit but that one we didn't see so it may have been a pike or whatever. He had a quick start to muskie fishing. Good to see.

I went out in the evening for a couple hours and Rachel had one up on a pacemaker and then my brother had a cool follow on a Pacemaker. That thing waked up on it the whole way back. He ended up catching a nice one just after sundown on a Pacemaker. that one wass 41 1/2 inches. The picture turned out good. I'll try to get it up soon. The morning fish was on a Pacemaker also.

Good luck,

RobertTB
08-09-2009, 07:42 AM
No kidding on the "snake bit" part. Geezzzz. I think the last one I got in your boat was '03. Uffda. What do I have to do ? Dress up incognito so they don't know it's me with you ? Ack.

Still, as always it was great boat time ! Perhaps next time I'll actually be able to cast with some sort of accuracy. Going back and trying to raise that one you had up in that slop hole proved to be, shall we say, a challenge ? hahaha

Thanks for a great time !

Ty Sennett
08-09-2009, 10:19 PM
No, thank you Robert. Maybe I can post when you are going out with me next year and people can bid on the day before and after you go out with me. That's obviously the hot fishing days. Thanks again Robert for a great time.