PDA

View Full Version : August 2nd report

Ty Sennett
08-03-2009, 06:43 AM
Actually I had a half day two days ago and we had three big follows but had some figure eight troubles so no fish. Didn't fish much the next two days because of bait orders.

On to yesterday.........We started at 1:00PM and only saw one fish all day. The weather was incredibly good but at least the one that we did see hit and we caught it. Not a monster but a muskie none the less. One of my buddies caught a 48 1/2 incher yesterday on a Pacemaker. I guess maybe the guys I had out should have fished with him. Better weather today so we'll see what happens.

Water temps were around 68 degrees yesterday.

revmike
08-03-2009, 10:57 AM
The big news here is that after 3 seasons of throwing the ""Patiencemaker" :D (aka pacemaker) and having nothing to show for it - and I mean nothing not a fish, strike or follow - we finally had a fish show some interest in it and actually caught another fish on it later in the week. I'm rethinking letting my wife sell it in her next garage sale.

We put four fish in the boat between 34" - 40", missed two more that we should have had, and saw another 6-10. All in all a good week on some old, familiar spots and on some new spots too.

The weather was wacky last week. Calm, comfortable days; windy, sunny days; and torrential rain days. Water temps were 65-70 all week long.

G3 Guys