PDA

View Full Version : Chautauqua Tourney.

alleycatlures
08-02-2009, 12:39 PM
I got the below info from Larry Jones today regarding Chautauqua Touney. Larry puts on a great tournament and it sounds like Chautauqua is doing well!
Cliff

Cliff,
Ok,I thought I would make signing up early for the Sept.19th Tourney a very good deal! Those who send in their $25 Tourney Entry Fee by August 31st go into a drawing for a New St.Croix 8' Hvy Premier Rod! That is 75:1 Odds if all 75 spots fill,Odds even could be better if less sign-up in time,you could walk away with a $230 Rod.To top that $20 of your Entree Fee will be Paid Back for the Biggest Musky and the $5 gets you a 1/2 Chicken Dinner.Send Entry Fee of $25 per Fishermen to Capt. Larry D. Jones,268 Harrison Ave,Buffalo,NY 14223.Winner of Cash Tourney will go home with $1500 with full field of 75 fishermen.
Drawing will be on Sept. 1st and Rod will be given to the Winner at Guide Mike Sperry's Seminar 7:00 p.m. Friday Sept. 18th at Happy Hooker Bait Shop.
Good Luck!

alleycatlures
08-21-2009, 06:06 AM
Akron-Canton Chapter is also having an open tournament there on Sept. 26. Chapter 19 always hosts a great tournament ! Check out Muskie Guys message board for more info http://messageboard.muskiesinc23.com/forumdisplay.php?f=81
Cliff

Larry Jones
08-22-2009, 08:32 AM
On Sept. 18th Guide Mike Sperry will give a Seminar at 7:00p.m. at Happy Hooker Bait Shop.The Door Prizes are:Beckman Magnum FinSaver Net and (4)four Hi-Fin Magnum Trophy Divers Jtd w/Niagara Big Two Pull Lip in Glitter Shad color! All you need to do to win is show up!
Those who send in their $25 Tourney Entry Fee by August 31st will go into a Drawing for a St.Croix 8' Hvy Premier Rod value $230.
As of August 22nd there are 25 fishermen in so far,thats 26:1 odds for the next fishermen that sends in his Tourney Entry Fee!

Larry Jones
08-31-2009, 06:30 AM
As of August 30th we have 40 fishermen Entered in the Chautauqua Musky Cash Tourney.There will be a few more in todays and tomarrows snail mail that were post marked on the 31st of August.I'm leaving this morning for my trailer down near Chautauqua Lake for four days of guding.When I return on Saturday I will get the final count of those who sent in there Entry Fee by August 31st for Early Entry St.Croix 8' Hvy Premier Rod Drawing.We will draw one lucky winner and give the St.Croix Rod to that winner at Guide Mike Sperry's Seminar on Sept. 18th,7:00p.m. at Happy Hooker Bait Shop.If you get your Entry post marked today at the post office you still can get in on the St. Croix Rod Drawing for Early Entry!

Larry Jones
09-14-2009, 08:19 PM
As of Sept. 14th we have 72 Fishermen in the Tourney and 3 spots left.
You can still get in by stopping by the Happy Hooker Bait Shop and giving them the Entry Fee or by emailing me at mostlymuskies@verizon.net and telling me that your bringing the Entry Fee to the Seminar or Prendergast Launch.

Larry Jones
09-15-2009, 06:39 PM
We now have a Full Field of 75 Fishermen for the Saturday Sept. 19th Tourney! Thanks Guy's! I can't wait to see how many muskies are caught & released in this Tourney.

Mark Steinert
09-15-2009, 07:51 PM
I would like to have gone but I will be pulling for you Parker. If you are in it. Good luck.