PDA

View Full Version : Return of the Ruhmann

Sully
07-30-2009, 05:44 PM
Not sure LOW can take two stints of the Ruhmannator in a 30 day period but we'll see...good luck Steve and Chrissy. Really like to see Chirssy bang a monster. Did I say that...not really what I meant...well you know.:D

dpear
07-30-2009, 07:06 PM
Sure hope she enjoys the whale boat.:o

Frank Walsh
07-30-2009, 07:06 PM
You mean this guy?????

Not to make you jealous, but he is returning during the best fishing of the year.

Sully
08-02-2009, 09:07 AM
Get the net ready Rummy-Chris is going to get a nice one today.

GL - Sully

Frank Walsh
08-02-2009, 11:03 AM
I beg to differ. He will be the net man today. Over and over.

s grabow
08-03-2009, 08:41 AM
How is my little buddy doing so far any bell ringers? I hope he is not pushing his girl to hard she may quit netting for him. Hope all is well with you and laura.

JBlanck
08-03-2009, 12:50 PM
I'm pretty sure I watched him and Chrissy fishing the red/green bouys last night on the web camera and then motoring in around 9:30. I figured he was staying close to camp for prime timefor Chris' sake.

dpear
08-03-2009, 03:05 PM
Waves were high this noon.Crossing deepwater on the way home,I think I met them.At least I saw her,looked like just a steering wheel and a Chicago telephone book on the other side but I assume he was there.

Frank Walsh
08-04-2009, 07:35 AM
You can bet it was a Chicago phone book, and not a Warroad one.

He's pretty well blocking Chrissy off, and hogging all the prime cast for himself. As Scott and I both have experienced while fishing with Steve.

Not doing too terribly bad, but has not rung the bell. Even if he could reach it.

Muskie Junkie
08-05-2009, 07:50 AM
Hello fellow Flatlanders. Fishing has been good. We are seeing 8-10 fish a day. I have lost at least 2 fish a day but have boated 3, 43, 40, and 37. Krissie has had some chances but the fish are not hitting out. Everything I have contacted has been on Double 10's and ate on the figure 8. These fish are tail nipping sons of B#$#$@ !!!! Krissie is moving most of her fish on Top Raiders. Fish swipe at the bait but do not commit. We have had 2 days so far of the HIGH wnds. Yesterday was not the 20+ but 15+. Today we have overcast and winds projected to be around 10 MPH. Tonight we are meeting with Derek, Mike Bowers, Frank and Mike's other son in law, (I do not remember his name.) at Wiley's for dinner. Well, I am betting back after it. Oh yeah, fish were caught on the Pony's, Jesse, and the little islands up in the Tug across from Rich Trumbull's place. I am not calling these the Shetlands, a smaller version of the Pony's. Scott, Mike and Sully, these are the islands that we were fishing when we told Scott and Mike to go fish around them and Mike popped a 41. I will try to report later. Having fun and Krissie is holding up well. She did get a 36 inch Pike yesterday. SEEEEEE YAAAAA !!!!!!
Steve Ruhmann :D

Dale Hurd
08-05-2009, 01:33 PM
Steve,
Keep on fishing hard you will get your 50" soon!
Here is a tip I heard from a good source the big girls are going on hawg wobblers and jackpots. maybe you have to say in their face longer
Dale

Sully
08-06-2009, 06:54 PM
Thanks for the report Steve. Krissie, hang in there- hopefuly tonight and tomorrow is your time to bang one. I know you are enjoying your time at Baystore.

Sully