PDA

View Full Version : Jake.....Owns the Lake.

Frank Walsh
07-30-2009, 11:53 AM
Not guided by Mr. Walsh.....nope. Not guided by Mr. Pearson.....nope. Not even guided by dad, did Jake catch his first musky. Not until Jake took matters into his own hands did he catch one. Jake loaded up the Guppy, and caught this beauty on his first, "Three Hour Tour".

Now the lack of a camera is another story.

dpear
07-30-2009, 12:51 PM
Yeh,despite the rod/reel he has.
Congrats Jake!

Frank Walsh
08-18-2009, 09:30 PM
He's back...................

dpear
08-18-2009, 11:04 PM
Yeh and you should have seen his 'almosts'tonight-including a real one that hit his figure 8 and almost came in the boat.
By the way,must have been a pro on the camera.:)

Frank Walsh
08-19-2009, 11:44 AM
They just keep coming out of the woodwork......

musky7600
08-23-2009, 09:55 AM
Congrats on the beautiful fish jake.Me and my fishing partner Jeff had the pleasure of meeting this kid when he was of course buying lures from Frank.I warned him of the addiction but despite my warning he still bought another lure.We liked this kid so much we invited him to go fishing with us that evening.We saw a few fish and had a lot of conversation with him.This kid really has his head on straight and was a blast to have on the boat{AND HAD THE BEST HOMADE BEEF JERKY IVE EVER HAD} P.S look out everyone at this pace jake will own the lake LOL congrats on the fish jake and hope too see you up there next year.

bestpam
08-26-2009, 02:39 PM
Awesome muskies Jake! At this rate, you will be guiding Jim, Frank and Dick! You can take me fishing next summer when we get our breaks during OM III! I still need to get my 1st muskie...
Your LOTW Neighbor, Pam