PDA

View Full Version : Day From Hell

Mark Steinert
07-26-2009, 05:59 PM
It started out as a nice day on the water. Not super hot with a nice breeze from the west. Well it got alot worse. To everyone who left early today, Believe me. It was the best thing to do. I lost a lightnin shad in the stumps to start my problem. We decided to leave after that. The idiots at the dock had me going crazy. My wife "who was out in the pontoon waiting for me to back up probably saved me from going to jail for not slapping the shit out of some non speaking person from India. On the way home, someone started beeping at us. It turns out that our boat cover decided to rip into shreds. We stopped so I could see what was going on. Well The cover had tore into about 6 pieces and thrashed the whole inside of the pontoon. To make things worse. It took all my lightnin shads and threw them onto ROUTE 270 also, along with many other lures and my plyers, nippets and just about everything you can think of. I have had several cocktails since returning home and I am thinking of the good days on the lake. Today cost us about $1500.00 for only one rip. It really makes me thankful for the better days on the lake. Good luck to all. Just remember, Even if you go out and don't get anything, it could be worse.
Mark.

holiday
07-26-2009, 08:36 PM
Hi Mark,
I take it you were at Alum on a weekend....never will my wife go there with me again after the time we had at the ramp. I almost got into a fight with the weekend idiots because they were all in a hurry to get off the lake at once, and nobody knew what they were doing. There were some choice words spoken for no reason at all.
Gary

Mark Steinert
07-27-2009, 04:49 AM
Yes Gary, I was at Alum. There was alot of choice words at the ramp yesterday. I think one of the %$#@%$# called me an ass, but I don't speak thier langauge.