07-26-2009, 08:16 AM
Pictures from the last few days:

1. Tom Burns- 46 1/2"
2. Tim Sennett- 43"
3. Tim Sennett- 36"
4. Rachel- 37"

curleytail
07-26-2009, 09:16 PM
Looks like things are starting to get going. Racheal makes any fish look huge!

curleytail

BackToFishing
08-05-2009, 02:15 PM
I’ve heard it said before – Ty is the man!

On 7/22 I went with him out for the day - what a great day it turned out to be! Ty was very cool, knowledgeable, patient, selfless - really put me first and had us on the fish all day! He said that the afternoon bite had been better than the morning bite for the past few weeks. That said - I set the hook on what he said must have been a real hawg - as the entire front of his Ranger shifted significantly towards the fish upon the set, which he said that had never happened before - then line just kept buzzing off the spool - got him under control, or so I thought - fought it for a while - Ty had the net in hand, sure that we had the fish and then poof - gone.

The rain stayed just North and South of us – so it was a beautiful weather day. We had about 7 follows in all - all appeared to be big fish. Two other fish on - then lost, including the one described above - and then I finally boated a nice 46 1/2 incher, between 2-3 in the afternoon. It put up a great fight and we had to switch positions in the boat a number of times as we fought to keep him out of the motors. Tons of energy - wow - we couldn't even see him at first for a while – then when we could - every time he saw the net - boom - another rush What a great time!!!

Ty – thank you for a truly unforgettable experience!

Till next time - Tom

Ty Sennett
08-05-2009, 04:19 PM
Way to generous Tom. Great time fishing with you also. We'll get that other fish next time.

Thanks again,