PDA

View Full Version : Dave B

greg_rich
07-24-2009, 05:45 PM
Hey Dave when do you hed out for whitch bay, what are you primarily fishing for? The most important question when will you be back to do a post, because hed out of here on August 22nd and i just want your expert opinoin

Dave B
07-26-2009, 08:22 PM
Greg -- I'll be in Camp Saturday afternoon. We will be spending probably 80% or more of our time musky fishing. We will have 6 guys in 3 boats, and we will cover a fair amount of water. I will also spend some time throwing crankbaits on the rock piles, like Dick was talking about, for the big walleyes. A few of the other guys will spend some time bass fishing. And, we will spend enough time jigging to catch shorelunch for one day. Otherwise, it will be slinging large baits looking for muskies. I seem to remember one of your posts indicating you will be in Camp at the end of the month. I'll be back home on the 9th. So, I should be able to post a report before you head out. I love to see your enthusiam. On our way out of camp, I'll try to make sure we de-brief Wayne. I'm sure he wont have any problem putting you on fish.