PDA

View Full Version : July 20th report

Ty Sennett
07-21-2009, 06:31 AM
I had a full day out of Treelands yesterday and we saw one fish in the morning and six fish in the afternoon. The biggest one nipped my bucktail and turned hard but I didn't have a chance to get hooks into him. Looked to be low to mid forty inch. Most of the fish were pretty slow on the follow. Watch way behind this year for follows. We have caught a few that came in really late and then ate in the figure eight.

Last night I had a guy out of Chippewa Pines Resort and we had one follow a bucktail and a big fish go after a Pacemaker and another big one fly out of the water right at the boat on a Rough Runner. Pretty cool topwater action but nothing in the boat. W had a few others go after topwater and bucktails also. Really good night of fishing but nothing to show for it. Such is life. Good weather today for a big one. Hope it happens.

RobertTB
07-21-2009, 07:37 AM
Is it just my imagination, or are you setting a really good pace this year ? Seems like you are getting a lot of fish.

Ty Sennett
07-22-2009, 07:25 AM
Yes we are on a pretty good pace. We have 43 fish so far this year from the Chip. That's above pace. Hope it keeps going.