PDA

View Full Version : July 13th report

Ty Sennett
07-14-2009, 05:43 AM
fI had Chuck and Bill out in the afternoon and we saw five fish and boated one of them. The one Chuck boated was 35 inches on the last spot of the afternoon. Some of the follows were really nice fish. We just couldn't quite get them to hit. The largest one went around in the figure eight three or four times. That thing was a tank. So close but not so much.

I had another group out of Treelands for the evening and we saw two nice fish right away on jerkbaits and then nothing. We were sidetracked right at primetime when somebody was yelling help really loud. He thought his brother got lost and fell out of the boat. Quite the imagination because after driving him all over the Chip we found his brother's boat attached firmly to the dock where he was staying. It was there the whole time. Sheeesh! The old saying "momma didn't raise no fool" does not apply to that gent.

Good luck,

curleytail
07-14-2009, 03:24 PM
We were sidetracked right at primetime when somebody was yelling help really loud. He thought his brother got lost and fell out of the boat. Quite the imagination because after driving him all over the Chip we found his brother's boat attached firmly to the dock where he was staying. It was there the whole time. Sheeesh! The old saying "momma didn't raise no fool" does not apply to that gent.

Good luck,

Ty, thanks for driving me around looking for me brother last night... Just kidding.;)

TigerMan
07-15-2009, 08:30 AM
Could have been worse.... He could've used to be smart.

Ty Sennett
07-16-2009, 06:44 AM
He could've used to be smart. Now that's some good stuff there.:D