PDA

View Full Version : July 8th report

Ty Sennett
07-09-2009, 08:14 AM
I had a group out of Treelands for the afternoon and John Rashke and his friend Albert out in the evening yesterday. All total we had nine fish up with four of them hitting and catching one. One we had hooked in the afternoon flew out of the water like a rocket on Matt's bait. That was a big thick fish. Really awesome until it shook the bait. I totally blew a fish that sounded good on topwater in the evening. I was turning the boat with my foot pedal and turning the rear trolling motor with my hand and yapping with Albert when it blasted me. I couldn't come up with any more excuses or I would have. Anyway, it was a perfect night. I tried to get John and Albert to stay out longer because we had two hit on the last two spots but they were beat. After dropping them off I stopped and made a few casts and caught a 38 incher on a Pacemaker again. That's three nights in a row for that bait. A lot of good sized fish moving around right now. There should be a big fish caught in the near future.

WinterMike
07-09-2009, 12:57 PM
Ty, I was up for the 4th weekend and went to breakfast at Robbins nest. I saw in the Haywarb paper the picture of the nice Musky caught by your wife. Just wondering if she is guiding yet? What are her rates? Seems like she catches all the bigger fish. Brokeback Frank says hi, can't wait for the fall outing.

Ty Sennett
07-10-2009, 03:26 PM
I know she would have had a better hookset than I did two nights ago. Fall will be here before you know it. I'll save a few muskies for you and Ole' Brokeback Frank.