PDA

View Full Version : July 7th report

Ty Sennett
07-08-2009, 10:21 AM
I had Jay And Bill out yesterday and we had three fish up during the midday period. One was a real nice upper forty inch fish. Couldn't get that one to hit. He was right on the bait and then turned at the boat but wouldn't eat. We went back out at night with Bill and his wife. We fished hard and didn't see anything all night. At the end we did the old "OK, last cast" and half way back to the boat Bill had one nail his Pacemaker. We netted what we thought might be Bill's largest fish(Bill has numorous 39 1/2 inchers without a forty inch fish). Sorry Bill, had to get that in there. Well, after the official measurement we came up with a grand total inches of 39 1/2 inches. :eek: Didn't quite make it. The bump board doesn't lie. You know what's funny and not funny is I've had Bill out forever and that was his first muskie with me. Hopefully this is where the luck changes for us. I had a great time with Bill, Jay, Joan, and Sally the last two days. We boated four fish, saw some monsters, and the company was great(at least when Sally and Joan were in the boat). Thanks for everything.